Friday 26 October 2012

post 1, my first semester

At first semester I froze my studies because of a health problem so I didn’t dedicated myself to art studies, instead I  learn how to weave and I took a break at the beach  and I will like to write about it.   This is my favorite place in Chile. I have been there so many times, but still surprise me. The name of this beautiful place is "los molles" it is at fourth region next to the sea. The first time I went there I was two years old and I never stop going, because my family owns a place there and every time we have the opportunity to escape from Santiago we go there. The last time I went there my family and I took a walk to this beautiful place call "el puquen" that is a piece of rock that water eroded till the top and now the water jumps out from the top of the hill. It is astonishing. Los molles it is one of the best places in Chile to dive, has a beautiful beach, it is really small so all the people now each other from years. I am really sad because the government approve the company Ariztía to put install one of their fabrics next to "los molles" so this amazing place will be contamined in the next few years. What do you think about this? It is the government been conscientiously about our natural resources?

No comments:

Post a Comment