Friday 15 May 2009

i can´t live without google


I am not a big fan of computers or websites, so http://www.google.com/ it´s my window to this huge world of tecnology. I like it because you can search for anything you can imagine and you will find something. Sometimes you may have problems to find what you want to,it´s true, but you can´t say you didn´t find a thing, that´s the magic of google, always taking me to websites that I can barely dream of. For example, last week I was looking for a painting and the next time I was at Ursula´s personal blog. I read a few lines of it and I felt like she was talking about things that I actually understood. The explanation of that it is she was writing about the same things I was searching to make my essay. I felt this coincidence like a sign because it make me understand what i couldn´t understand at the classroom and give me a great grade(than´s Ursula !!!) I check everything at google, so I visit the website everyday and I have to say that almost never dissapoint me. I can´t remember how I met google but im pretty sure that since that day I love it. Finally I have to say that everytime I visit google.com I smile because the logo it´s always related to a special day, or an important event and i think it is funny.

6 comments:

  1. I like google too beacuse i can found any thing!, from a university stuffs to well... i don´t know all that you can imagine jajaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tire of goole, its and will be always the best searcher on internet!, but i am worried about the posible censure of information :/
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, how can i forgot it!!
    i love google to, and i think i can't live without this either. jaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frannie!
    i love google too, 'cause it's so good for find a lot of things.
    see u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. google is great, everybody loves it... the best searcher ever made!! jajaja
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All agree in this. google it's great. you only write a word and a lot of related websites appear, google makes more easy our lifes jaja

    ReplyDelete