Monday 4 May 2009

me and my career

I´m studying theory and history of arts and Idon´t know exactly why i´m studying this, but I know I like it so far. I think it might be because I really like to read, and I like arts of course. Since I came in to the university I´ve been asking me that " What do professionals in my area contribute to society?"I am not sure yet but i hope I´ll find the answer in this 3 years i have left.
I think the tools that I, as a professional will need in the future will depend of what area I want to develop, for example this last month i look at me as a restaurateur, so in that case i will have to learn about painting besides history and aesthetics. My favourite subject was texts of aesthetics last semester, now i don´t have any in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment