Friday 25 March 2011

hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
My name is Francisca Solar and this is my English blog. Welcome!
First of all I want to tell you a little about my self,
I´m on my fourth year studying theory and history of arts and I want to follow restoration as my main professional line. So you must assume i like arts, you are right about that. I also like sports.This summer I worked at "Atmósfera 4" wich is an scuba diving center and I learn how to dive so now im taking the scuba dive course. That is the reason why almost every weekend I go to the beach, so at this moment my activities are reduce to 2 things: come to classes and diving.
I made this blog for my english class, I hope to improve my writting because i have some grammar problems. I think you will now about me every friday, so i´ll meet you here at the same time next week. bye

4 comments:

  1. Yes, the best one in the class, even you left the class before and have the most complete blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you are in the right way! Dive must be so exciting! Success with the restoration line, especially here in Chile... we have to work a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cool you can do both things at same time!
    I like sports too, now i'm runnig and help in my little sister's dance group. We can share our things now, so, nice to meet you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I think the same about ristoration! I'm very interested in research about old objects.
    I like go to the beach too, but I can go only in vacations with my family :( you are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete